Dear company (or companies) who makes Pumpkin Spiced Lattes,
Sometimes people need an extra shot… of liquor.
What do you say? NO. Ok. It’s cool. I got you covered.
Pumpkin Spice Naught-te
1 cup milk
1 or two shots espresso
2 oz Pumpkin Spice-infused vodka
garnish: milk foam or whip cream, ground nutmeg
– heat milk to in small saucepan (or steam it in a fancy espresso machine)
– drop two fresh espresso shots in favorite graphic coffee mug
– add pumpkin spice-infused vodka
– slowly pour heated milk into coffee mug
– top with foam from heated milk, or whip cream, and ground nutmeg
– gingerly take first sip as to not burn tongue and use unnecessary expletives to defend your honor against the abrasive nature of heated liquids
Tip: If short on time and/or patience, or high in laze, substitute quick hot chocolate mix for milk and espresso.